Friday, August 24, 2007

Meet Truman! (and finally i jumped on the bandwagon)


After reconnecting with so many people via their blogs I decided it was time to start my own!
The picture above is the new addition to my life. I brought Truman home 7/7/07. His breed is a known as a Coton de Tulear, but I always feel to chic chic when people ask so I usually mumble something about him being called a "Cotton". And then change the subject. He really has been a great puppy. I have yet to lose any personal items to chewing and he is already potty trained.
I look forward to finally putting some thoughts to paper, as they say. (Who is 'they'?) And I look forward to catching up with everyone!

5 comments:

James E. Miller said...

I'm excited to see you take the blogging plunge. It's about time, actually.

We all look forward to your witty comments about life with a purse-pup.

Andrea said...

I am so excited!!! I know of at least 5 other people I would love to see start a blog...we shall see!!! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Jesse said...

Hey Jeanne! It will be great to hear about your life, to hear your thought and insights! Welcome to the blogging world!

Jeanne said...

Jim - he's not my purse dog. He has is own bag to be carried in. :)

Andrea - I can't wait to see you either!

Jesse - I was a lurker on your blog. I always enjoy seeing what your active family is up to!

Ang said...

So glad you jumped on board. It will be so great to catch up with you and your life!