Monday, November 5, 2007

100

My sister-in-law inspired me to make a list...

1. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday

2. I just started drinking peppermint tea, and I now love it more than coffee.

3. I take my first professional golf lesson tomorrow

4. I am absolutely in love with my dog.

5. I am writing this list to avoid giving the dog a bath

6. Reading is my favorite way to spend an afternoon

7. I HATE being cold. I'd rather sweat than shiver

8. Spaghetti O's is my favorite comfort food

9. I had my tonsils out one year ago

10. I've never had stitches

11. I've only been to the ER once in my life

12. I am a morning person

13. I ate a whole bag of m&m's when I was 12 and got sick

14. I didn't eat m&m's for 5 years

15. I'd rather have sweet than salty foods

16. I cried everyday for 2 months when I moved to Jacksonville.

17. I have Tupac and Celine Dion on my ipod

18. I think I've read all of James Pattersons books

19. Narnia is my favorite movie - ever!

20. Harrison Ford is still my favorite actor despite the fact that he is dating Allie McBeal

21. Canada would not let me across the border when I was 5 and had chicken pox

22. I do not have a favorite color.

23. Peony's are my favorite flower

24. Sushi is my favorite meal to eat out

25. I can't eat fish if I cook it

26. I hate to pump gas and will do almost anything to avoid it

27. I have no idea how much a gallon of milk cost.

28. I would fail miserably on Price is Right

29. I didn't go to the dentist for 14 years

30. I've never regretted moving away from St. Louis

31. My parents are two of my best friends

32. I've owned 4 cars in my life

33. I've wrecked two cars of the 4 cars

34. I've had more than 10 speeding tickets

35. I still speed

36. I've had 2 gerbils, and two dogs as pets.

37. I wear contacts and am blind with out them

38. I am adopted

39. I don't know how to drive a stick shift

40. My brother taught me how to drive (which really explains all the speeding tickets)

41. I used to read the dictionary in the bathroom

42. I'm a horrible speller

43. I hated school

44. I have PCOS

45. I lock myself out of the house often

46. I've never run out of gas

47. I've lived in MO, CA, & FL

48. I'm awful at returning phone calls and emails

49. I just learned how to balance a checkbook

50. I loved summer camp

51. 2nd grade and sophomore year were my favorite in school

52. Truman is sitting in my lap and really needs a bath

53. I never went to prom

54. I speak too often before I think

55. I wish I lived closer to my family

56. I have horrible motion sickness

57. I am allergic to penicillin

58. I have no food allergies

59. I'm only suppose to eat 100g of carbs a day.

60. I always go over 100g

61. I like to see different cities

62. But I don't like the travel part of traveling

63. I like solitude

64. I hate goodbyes

65. I cry often when I pray

66. I drink hot chocolate even in the summer

67. Fiji water is my favorite

68. I can tell the difference between Aquafina, Dasani, and Zepherhills water

69. I prefer red wine to anything else

70. I prefer hockey to football

71. I'm right handed

72. I only just stopped hating my first name (sorry mom)

73. Barbie was my favorite toy

74. All of my Barbie's got 'haircuts'

75. I strongly dislike reality TV

76. and no I'm not smarter than a 5th grader

77. I cannot go #2 away from home.

78. #77 makes it really hard to travel

79. I used to call my nose a pig nose

80. I've always wanted a nose job

81. I'm to scared to get one

82. I did get veneers

83. It was sooo painful

84. I'm so happy I got them

85. I'm happier when I'm tan

86. I prefer massages and pedicures

87. I've never had a facial that felt good

88. I have gray hair

89. I pull out the gray hair

90. I don't think Truman is getting a bath tonight

91. I don't like talking on the phone, but get sad when people don't call

92. My skin breaks out in red when I get nervous

93. I always fall asleep with the TV on

94. I prefer heels to flats

95. I will suffer for fashion

96. I want to go to Italy

97. It takes me a couple tries to swallow a pill

98. I take three big pills every night

99. My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird

100. I love how many people I've reconnected with through blogging!

Whew! Now its your turn.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I share a number of things on your list, but the one that surprised me the most...PCOS. I supposedly have it as well, but blood tests never could prove it (we can discuss this more in depth privately if you'd like). Most people have never even heard of it and I have never met another "sufferer".

Jesse said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I learned so much about you. I'm glad that you took the time to do that. Take care Jeanne. (I LOVE your name--do you remember that it's my middle name, spelled the same and everything :)

Sara said...

You like peppermint tea more than coffee....wow, that shocks me!

Wish we could see you at Thanksgiving..maybe New Year's at our house???

Ang said...

OMW, I am so going to have to show Jon #77, not because he cares about your #2 habits, but so he will know it is not just me!!!! Gotta tell you every summer at Camp is a miracle that I didn't make myslef completely sick!

Ya gotta love poop conversations, sorry.
:-)

James E. Miller said...

I knew most of those things about you. Not all of them, of course - and some I wish I still didn't know. (See #77.)

Good job, Jeanne. You've inspired me. I'm gonna post "100 things about me" next week.