Monday, December 24, 2007

My Real Life Griswald Neighbors

In the past week both Jim & Angie have linked to some fun, tacky and otherwise ostentatious examples of holiday lights. However, I must say, they have got NOTHING on my neighbors.

Yes, this is for real. Yes, this video is filmed from my front yard. Yes, it really is that loud. Yes, they play the show every hour on the hour from 6 until 10 pm. And yes.....I love it!

My neighbors are great! It takes them about a month to construct the project and I cannot even begin to imagine their electric bill! So, every night for about 4 weeks I have 20 - 30 people standing in my yard on the hour. It truly is a great neighborhood spectacle!

Enjoy! And Merry Christmas!!!

Click here for Holiday Light Show!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Holy Mother of Christmas Lights Santa Claus! I wish I lived closer to you, because my daughter would LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!! I hope you don't mind, I posted a link to your YouTube video on my blog... that is too amazing not to share!

Mom said...

Fantastic! Dad

Anonymous said...

That is just too cool! That blows the Griswolds out of the water. Merry Christmas. I love you

James E. Miller said...

Wow. We all took a look at it thought it was pretty amazing! Hope your Christmas Day was great. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!

Andrea said...

i don't know where you are, but i miss you!