Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm Baaaccckkk!!!

Soooo.....I've sat down at the computer a couple of times this past week (ok month), but end up just staring at the computer screen not knowing where to start. Then, a very wise friend advised me to just start typing, don't worry about explaining where I've been. Sooo... I'm back! Too much to explain too small a vocabulary. But restasured I'm back and in one piece.
At the very least, for those who still stop by to check on me, here are a few pictures from the past month to give some small montage as to what I've been doing...
























































Thanks to my parents and Jim & Sara for the incredible xmas gift in which I used to capture the pictures!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Glad to hear from you! I was starting to wonder where you were????

All is well with us!

James E. Miller said...

Nice to see you blogging again. I guess we could also talk on the phone...

Glad you're enjoying the new camera!

Love ya...

Jesse said...

Hello Jeanne! Happy 2008, may God send many a blessing your way this year! Take care! Good to have you back.

Ang said...

Looks like you have been away having fun!! You have been missed here in blogworld. I am glad to see you have been having fun, I was starting to worry. :-)

Andrea said...

So very glad to hear from you...we mised you!