Monday, April 7, 2008

Onward Home

I'm at the airport in Phnom Penh, check-in and ready to go.

So an estimated 30 hrs from now I should be home!

See ya'll stateside!

Bunches of love,

Update: The was a mechanical difficulty on the flight from PP to Taipei, so I'm stuck in the Taipei airport waiting to be rerouted through Seattle. blah! Actually I feel VERY blessed that I was actually able to get a seat on a flight out today! So, I may be delayed - but I'm still homeward bound! (Side note: did you know that the word Hobo is actually from the words 'homeward bound'? I'm sure by the time I'm home, after 30 hours of travel, I'll smell like a hobo!)

2 comments:

Amanda Sanders said...

Take care of yourself. Praying for your safe, stress free return!
Amanda

James E. Miller said...

I got your text message this morning. We're so happy you're home safe and sound! Lots of answered prayers.

We can't wait to hear about everything - although I certainly understand communcating the amazing experiences you had will not come easy. There's no way those of us who weren't there will totally understand.

But we'll try!


Love you lots.