Sunday, March 8, 2009

Which would you like first?...

Good news or bad news?

How about the good news......


I'm here safe and sound.  Luggage arrived successfully,  hotel is great, weather is hot but manageable and the mango still taste as delicious as ever.    The transition was easy, now that I know what to expect and where to find things.

The bad news.....

I forgot my camera cord.   So no pictures to download.    I think I might know where to purchase one, so keep your fingers crossed.

I had a great day exploring the city yesterday.  I went to both of the major open markets and a few of the local temples. 

We begin shooting today and are pretty much jam on it for the rest of the week.   

I'll try to be a bit more descriptive tonight.

Thanks for the continued prayers!!!!




1 comment:

Sara said...

Glad you arrived safely! Thinking about you!!