Thursday, November 15, 2007

Weekend Update - late

Last weekend my best friend and her parents drove up from Sarasota, FL to visit me. It was a wonderful visit and absolutely lifted my spirits. Jenn and I met when we were both part-time waitresses at a little bar and grill in Sarasota. We have become great friends over the past few years and I feel so blessed to have her and her family in my life. Joan and Lou, her mother and father were like my second parents during my time in Sarasota and I miss them all greatly. Here are two of my favorite pictures from the weekend.
































Jenn, you have become an incredible mother! Thank you so much for your friendship and unconditional love and support! Joan and Lou, I am eternally grateful for your hard work this weekend! The sight of the mended fence still warms my heart. Lou, I still think the next time the rodeo comes to town you should enter the Lasso contest!
Miss you all!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Great pics. I am glad you had such a good weekend. Visitors are always fun! I loved your Tuesday post too. Thanks for sharing the lyrics, it's a lesson we all need to hear!

Sara said...

How fun to spend time with your good friend!

I also enjoyed your last post and listened to the song. Have you ever listened to Barlow Girl...they are really good too.